Our Dermal fillers are made up of a natural substance known as hylaronic acid and are used to plump and soften facial lines, lip enhancement, facial contouring and scar repair.
Dermal Fillers Services
- Half syringe £185
- Full syringe £285
- Full syringe/deep lines £300
- Each additional full syringe £200
- Mini-lift/facial contouring £500
- 3 areas wrinkle relaxing injections plus half syringe £400 (£85 saving)
- 3 areas wrinkle relaxing injections plus full syringe £500 (£85 saving)
Skin Revitalisation (skin boosters)
Micro-injections of dermal fillers to restore and rejuvenate the skin on the face, neck, hands or decolletage
- Single £200
- Course of 3 £500
All treatments carried out by a highly qualified Nurse who has 14 years plastic surgery experience and has specialised in the aesthetic field for the last 9 years.
Book your Dermal Fillers appointment online today